- Small Dogs enjoy our lovely Garden Room, which includes sun lights, softly colored tile floor, and comfortable indoor/outdoor living quarters.
- Mid-Sized & Large Dogs stay in rooms designed for full-sized friends. Includes spacious indoor/outdoor living quarters, and double-sized spaces for extra room or dogs that prefer staying together.
Amenities included in rate:
- Playtime. Daily one-on-one romps in large grassy fields and fresh country air. Extra sessions available for small fee.
- Massage. A relaxing massage can be substituted for playtime.
- Bedding. Premium Kuranda cots and/or cozy bedding. Extra bedding available on request.
- Maid Service. The entire facility, including your pet’s living quarters, is cleaned and maintained throughout the day.
- Room Service. Special diets are welcome, or choose from our dry and canned food options.
- Medication Administration. We accommodate most medication requests at no charge.
- Potty Breaks. Several times daily.
- Soft Music. 24/7.
- Knowledgeable Staff. Attendants are trained in animal handling techniques, and how to monitor eating, elimination, and behavior changes.
- On-Site Residence. Owners reside on premises.
- Standard-size quarters. Rates range from $17.90- $30.90 per day (rate based on breed and size).
- Double-size quarters. Rate is $30.90 per day for one dog. A daily $10.00 fee applies per extra dog if two or more are in same run.
*Dogs with medical conditions may require a special care fee of $5-10/day. Call for details.
Call (336) 643-9096 for Reservations.
(Note: We can not accept reservations or cancellations by email.)
QUESTIONS? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org